- Space-efficient layouts for block stacking warehouses,
S. Derhami, J. S. Smith, and K. R. Gue, IISE Transactions, DOI:10.1080/24725854.2018.1539280.
- An integer programming approach for fuzzy rule-based classification systems,
S. Derhami, A. E. Smith, European Journal of Operational Research, 256 (3), 924-934, 2017.
- Optimising space utilisation in block stacking warehouses,
S. Derhami, J. S. Smith, K. R. Gue, International Journal of Production Research, 55 (21), 6436-6452, 2017.
- A technical note on the paper “hGA: Hybrid genetic algorithm in fuzzy rule-based classification systems for high-dimensional problems”,
S. Derhami, A. E. Smith, Applied Soft Computing, 41, 91-93, 2016.
Refereed conference proceeding
- Urban parcel logistics hub and network design: The impact of modularity and hyperconnectivity,
B. Montreuil, S. Buckley, L. Faugere, R. Khir, and S. Derhami, Progress in Material Handling
- A simulation model to evaluate the layout for block stacking warehouses,
S. Derhami, J. S. Smith, K. R. Gue, Progress in Material Handling Research, 2016.
- Iterative mixed integer programming model for fuzzy rule-based classification systems,
S. Derhami, A. E. Smith, IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE), 2079-2084, 2014.
- Estimating consumer demand from sale transactions in a network of hypperconnected retailers,
S. Derhami, B. Montreuil, Under review.